2. Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our web site
3. We do not collect sensitive information from our customers. We assure all customers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
5. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our customers. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
6. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
7. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
8. We do not use "cookies", "web-bugs" or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our web site.
9. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
10. You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us about yourself (or any other person whose personal information you provide us) and for making sure this personal information updating and correcting it by email to [email protected]. This obligation is a condition to the provision of our Products and/or Services to you and/or any other person authorised or permitted by you or your organisation/company to use the Products and/or Services.
12. We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
13. Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
15. We allow our customers the right to access their personal information. Customers can access their personal information by using their respective username and password to gain access to their personal information.
16. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
17. We will respond to our customer's request within a reasonable time and we charge / do not charge a reasonable fee / a fee for providing the information or data requested for.
18. Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
20. We offer self-service marketing software solutions for corporate or individual users. All client data uploaded into our system is stored in our servers. We will not, under any circumstances, sell or rent your lists, contact people on your lists, market to people on your lists, or share your lists with any other party, except as required by law or, regarding contacting, except in response to a complaint or other communication directly from an individual on your lists.